Monday, November 21, 2011

Guess who's back / back again!

Allllright!  It has been a MIN-UTE since I've visited my blog! 

We got busy
We moved...twice.  (One was half way across the country.)
We've had a few too many sad passings to grieve.
I went back to school.  6-week and 8-week classes are the devil!
The mister got an awesome job that he is really enjoying.
We've done some traveling.
We've connected again with old friends and made new ones!
We've fought a few medical issues.

...to name just a few things we've grown from since forever ago April.

So, in case you were wondering, I'm back!  And I am going to really try this time with this little corner of the world.  I'm not going to delete my old posts, because it shows my beginning this, but I'm not going to dwell on the fact that I didn't show the pictures I promised.  Maybe they'll show up in later posts when I think of our time in Chicago.  Hmmm, bear with me as I decide what I want my header to say!

Here we go!  Let's toast to fresh starts!

Perfectly back!,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment